CAANZ has released more details of the upcoming Effie Awards. The Call for Entries will be announced on Thursday 5th June, the Convenor of Judges remains Lew Bentley (owner of strategy & research consultancy Headlight), and this year’s Chair is DDB’s Lucinda Sherbourne of DDB. .99 will be providing the creative theme.
“We are working on securing international judges so don’t know who they will be but hope to have identified them by end of June,” says CAANZ sponsorship & events manager Kelly Gilkison.
- Call for entries issued: Thursday 5 June
- Entries Close: Tuesday 5 August, 4pm
- 48hr late penalty deadline: Thursday 7 August, 4pm
- Preliminary judging: Tuesday 26 August (Auckland) and Thursday 28 August (Wellington)
- Creative Due: Thursday 11 September
- Category Judging: Tuesday 16 September (Auckland)
- Finalists Announced: Wednesday 17 September
- Executive judging: Monday 22 September (Auckland)
- Effectiveness Function: Wednesday 8 October (TBA)
- Effie Awards Show: Thursday 9 October (The Langham)
See more at here.
Share this Post