The US-based London International Awards have summonsed one Kiwi and an Aussie to jury service for its annual NEW and Social Influencers in LIA show – this year being held in Shanghai on Wednesday 7 November.
LIA has named OMD managing partner Andrew Reinholds to represent New Zealand on the jury. The Aussie is Airbag Melbourne’s Adrian Bosich.
Reinholds’ most recent public appearance was as a facilitator at the Comms Council’s 2018 Beacons Entry Writing Workshop in Auckland earlier this year.
The LIA is a creative awards show with a special emphasis on media – it has grown from honouring three media types (TV & Cinema, Print and Radio) to the current landscape honouring 22 unique media.
“In 2004, the word ‘Advertising’ was removed to reflect that it awards more than just advertising in an ever-changing industry.”
In 2004, the word “Advertising” was removed from the annual competition’s name to reflect the fact that it awards more than just “advertising” in an ever-changing industry.
LIA president Barbara Levy said: “The NEW is all about showcasing unexpected advertising ideas that highlight new roles for brands and agencies. This can be based on emerging media technologies like AR/VR/data or actions and brand experiences or ideas and supply chains in terms of being an influencer.
2018 The NEW and Social Influencers Jury:
- Susan Credle (jury president), global chief creative officer at FCB
- Leah Bazalgette, executive director at Dentsu Aegis Network Sri Lanka, Colombo
- Adrian Bosich, managing partner / creative founder at AIRBAG, Melbourne
- Donald Chesnut, global chief experience officer at SapientRazorfish, New York
- Waithera Kabiru, digital marketing manager at Coca-Cola Central East and West Africa, Nairobi
- Menno Kluin, chief creative officer at 360i, New York
- Nils Leonard, creative founder at Uncommon Creative Studio, London
- Andrew Reinholds, managing partner at OMD NZ, Auckland
- Taras Wayner, EVP / chief creative officer at R/GA, New York
- Rosie Yakob, co-founder / partner at Genius Steals, Nashville
The awards are open for entries. The initial entry deadline is Monday 11 June. The winners & finalists will be announced in November in Shanghai
Share this Post